Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

 what happens if you quit roblox

yes, that's all i have to say. Robux is overpriced and has very little purchasing power in the game. Robux was just trying to get a 6 year old to ask his mom "can I have a pet" and what credit card they gave him. with minecraft (Java, not Bedrock) you get a thousand times more free games for just $30 investment. You will have to pay 10x more if you really want to  have fun for a few weeks in roblox. 

 ROBLOX corporate policy becomes more stringent with each released update. First of all, the updates, which tend to break the game and make it work on the servers, are based on their frequency. And I would also  like to add that ROBLOX is doing the bare minimum necessary to combat mining. Second, the growing indifference towards the community has, over time, led to the removal of Tix  and downgrading the average gamer to a 9 year old troll. Seriously, I think ROBLOX will become a typical F2P MMO, and I really regret getting into the game, as now I have to witness the game's demise. (yay emotionalism and teen maximalism) 

 Well, I slightly disagree with that. It was a passionate project and it worked. Also, making money is not our problem. Our problem is are we having fun or not, and apparently we  

  Roblox Team even ban the audio without a hitch, so the sound creator has to re-upload it. Although sometimes the sound gets deleted again. That's what happened and I emailed @roblox calls. No answer. I  even uploaded audio files that I  uploaded to Roblox. The email contains a lot of details. A bunch of thieves!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement